Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just add ruffles

My sister-in-law, Becky, asked if I could add some ruffles and make jean shorts out of her girl's jeans. Here's a couple of them - I think they turned out really cute!

4 comments:

Mrs. Rowley said...

Those are way too cute! I KNEW you could do it! Did you buy ruffle or MAKE ruffle?

I O U!

Braxmeyers said...

Oh to have some girls! Cute, cute!

Sharla said...

I bought the pink ruffle and eyelet, but made the strawberry checked ruffle. For some reason, the ruffle I made was a little skinnier on one side than the other, but hopefully it's not too noticable when she's actually wearing them.

I'm going to make the ruffle for the other two pairs too (will make sure they're even).

Hope she likes them!

Mrs. Rowley said...

Dedra,
Anytime you wanna have a little "GIRL time"...I share!