I made 24 goody bags for Brett's party and we signed up for drinks for Brady's Y-Care (after-school) holiday party. It was nice to check these off my list!
Cooper came dressed in a complete Santa costume - it was ADORABLE. Jackson, Brett's "best friend" is on the other side.
First things first - snack time.
They had a busy party - after snacks, they handed out treat bags, exchanged books (Brett busted out crying when he realized another boy was getting the superhero book he had brought - I guess I should have better explained that process!) and got a gift from the teacher's. Then they made 3 ornaments and watched the Charlie Brown Christmas movie. Whoo!
And I have no idea who this little girl is, but she sat by me in "circle time" and kept trying to put that bow on my head. She was too cute and loved for me to take pics of her! :)








No comments:
Post a Comment