Thursday, May 19, 2011

Party, Party!

Brett celebrated his birthday last Sunday with a party at Emerald City. He loves the Angry Birds game, so I found examples of Angry Bird cupcakes and Angry Bird templates online (oh, the power of blogs!).





I used the templates for the front of the treat bags - I couldn't find all of the colors in one bag, so I was cheap and just got orange and green bags. I had no idea the boys knew which color each of the different characters was (they knew exactly. . . and what each could do in the game.)! Oh well, they were "angry bird" sacks and Brett was okay with that luckily.



It was a new place for most of the kids and they all seemed to have fun playing. I was so glad Jackson, Brett's best friend from Montessori and left for kindergarten (2nd from the right not looking at me :) was able to come.



On a side note, I'm not sure Wrigley had fun playing, but he did enjoy cupcake time. He spent 99% of play time sitting on a mat or pointing his finger at me! Oh my.



Play time -







It was a fun party - however, if they will let me, I think we may limit celebrations in the future to having a couple of friends go do something special together. . . .

No comments: