Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME

I had some birthday money (thanks mom and dad!) and went to one of my favorite "lunch time" (right by my office) places to shop - the Goodwill Store and found this piece of furniture! I liked the scallop back and thought it would be perfect in my "someday" craft room (and could possibly use it in our entry way now).



I painted and sanded it -









I put some clear knobs on the top drawer because I already had them, but I still need to get knobs for the two bottom doors and I'm thinking I will change the top knobs as well (why do I only want to go to Hobby Lobby on Sundays when it's closed?!). It's the first time that I've felt like I've painted/sanded/sealed something right. And best of all, it's great storage for our games - and I currently have a picture of Ed's grandpa's baseball team and a heart-shaped rock I found in my parent's driveway on the top.



1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Looks great! Good work.