The coach is a high school basketball coach and his son, Ben (between Brady and the coach) is also on Brady's winter basketball team so we'll be seeing them shortly. We love that we are kind of to the stage with Brady that he is hanging with the same teams for all of his sports- so he probably has about 40 different team mates that he plays with. I think that is great!


Last year they played 4-on-4 with no goalie, this year they played 4-on-4 with goalie. A whole new game. Brady started out playing goalie for 1/2 of the game and then I think they needed him on the field more, so he ended up doing goal/corner kicks. He took great pride in being called "Thunder foot" but he has a lot of work to get better.
He spent a great deal of his time this fall playing baseball . . . . but he's said he likes soccer just as much (if not better) so we've told a team that he can play on their indoor winter team. I swore this winter would just be basketball, but guess not! I think it will be very interesting to see how the winter league goes. He seems to really like soccer. I'm just along for the ride. . . . .
OMG - the hair!





No comments:
Post a Comment