Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Thunderbird Soar

The Bluejacket Flint PTA organized a spring marathon/movie night fundraiser last Friday. I volunteered to stand along the path and direct cars off of the run route (to take pictures of Brady) and it was a lot of fun to see all of the runners pass by (around 100)!


Brady had already passed before I saw him so I made him come back for a picture - hello, that was why I was standing there! He was too fast for me. He thinks he came in around 11th - for the entire school, which he (we) were really proud of. It was nice to hear him say he ran the entire mile, but it was harder than he thought it would be. Way to go babe!


Finish Line!




Brett had a baseball game during the race, but he made it back for the movie - Tin Tin. They had a really fun time watching the movie with all of their friends at the school - there was popcorn EVERYWHERE. We're bad, but we were definitely glad we hadn't signed up to clean up :)


1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

I think Brady looks so much like you in this last picture. Why didn't you run with them (to train for our big race :) ?