We rode a lot of flying, go around and around rides - which Ed DOES NOT love, but Brady does :)
I had forgotten about these old cars -
Brett kept asking to ride the Mamba -
So we thought we would all ride together. About the time we got to the line, I think Brady said "I don't want to die" and was about to break down in tears. Poor guy! But Brett rode it twice (once with Ed and once with me) and loved every minute of it. And even though I kind of felt like Brady at the beginning, it did end up being fun :)
This ride however -the Detonator - not so much fun and I don't think you could get me back on it. It was terrifying how it just shot you up from the bottom. And yet, the boys rode it and I didn't hear much about it from them.
One of the last rides we rode was a water slide. It was where Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun connected so visitors from both parks could ride it. There was a bridge over the bottom of the slide where you could stand and get soaked. I was standing off to the side to try and get a funny shot of Brady & Ed getting wet, HOWEVER the joke was played on me. The waves came out on the sides and they barely got anything. This was the shot I took right before I ran to get out of the way (too late - I was soaked and my purse and my camera were too) - Ed trying to get Brady wet.
Anyway, it was fun - too expensive, but fun. Ed says once was enough :)




No comments:
Post a Comment