Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good 'Ol Days

It really did feel like the "good 'ol days" Saturday when we went to watch the KSU game. And I think a big part of that for me was having Snyder on the sidelines. I usually never think someone coming back out of retirement is a good idea, but for selfish reasons I was glad to see him.

(Frank Martin is staring him down in the background :)


After the boys got a nap in at the Braxmeyers, we walked through the motorcycles on the way to our seats (it was Harley Day!). And Willie was there! (I don't think Willie was prepared to hold Brett, but I kind of just handed him over. Later Brett said "Willie held me like a baby!")


We sat in the North End Zone - our favorite spot. It's even better now that we can see a big screen and the speakers are on the opposite end. Since we were there early, Brady got into the action when the team was kicking before the game. He was SO excited when he got a ball that had been kicked.



We all enjoy being right there when the team comes onto the field.




Way to go Cats!!

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Those are pretty stylish kicks on Snyder!