Friday, October 23, 2009

Inspired

I thought this painted window was really cute. I especially liked it because I have had an old window in my basement for years. I bought it at the craft shop that used to be beside Joanne's on Metcalf. Oh, I miss that place.



The stars were the most time consuming part, but really not too bad. Here I was trying to decide if I needed another row of stars. . . . .



And yes, I did.



And then I did the stripes. There was probably a better way. . . I had a hard time with my white and red not becoming pink because I did all of the rows at once. It's definitely not perfect, but I like it.

2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Looks great! Where did you hang it?

Sharla said...

I want to hang it in Brett's room - I think he's getting a little old for the yellow and "farm" theme.