
They were really good, but would have worked better if I had used little Dixie cups instead of the bigger size. Brady suggested just freezing them for a little while to make a slush so that's what we'll do next time!

And tonight, we're going to use the rest of them to make one last batch of peach ice-cream. It is so good!
On another note: My process for putting recipes in my recipe box is - I have to have tried the recipe and liked it before it goes in. So I have piles of new recipes to test . . . .and most of them don't make the cut unfortunately (why do magazines include so many bad ones?!). I think for the good ones - I'm going to try to take some pictures and make the boys a family cookbook that they can have when they are older. I think it would be fun to see pictures of them growing up (eating the food) with the recipes. :)



1 comment:
That is a good idea--I'd have to have more variety or there wouldn't be many pictures!
Post a Comment