We didn't make it last year, so I was really happy we were able to go to the KS state fair this year AND see my two nieces and nephew show horses. I was super impressed with their showing skills and really thought they did awesome (AND it brought back A LOT of great memories).
I don't remember caring about the carnival rides half as much as my boys do (but my parents might say differently). I DO remember finding out we were going to Disney World when we were at the State Fair and remember always having one of those "foil" helium balloons (no longer in existence there. I also remember getting out of the car in Lebo and seeing one of those balloons float away).
I don't remember caring about the carnival rides half as much as my boys do (but my parents might say differently). I DO remember finding out we were going to Disney World when we were at the State Fair and remember always having one of those "foil" helium balloons (no longer in existence there. I also remember getting out of the car in Lebo and seeing one of those balloons float away).
Pics from the weekend:
This pose was entirely Brady's idea. (We also ran into Emily Darbyshire and her family in this building - I always feel like I wish we had more time, but it was great to see them!)

Shearing a Sheep - something worth seeing
We thought the National Guard had the best exhibit - the boys played on their trucks (and Brady dueled) for about an hour and were left asking why we were leaving so fast!
Brett wasn't really big enough to duel, so it was a fun surprise to hear someone I know ask if Brady needed a partner. Lauren & Tish's son (from Osage), also in first grade, "dueled" with Brady.
This is "teacher" Becky asking Brady about first grade.
This is Brett & Brogan seeing how dirty they could get.
Bogey's - enough said :)














No comments:
Post a Comment