Monday, August 8, 2011

Chiefs Training Camp

We went to the Chiefs Training Camp in St. Joe with Grandma and Grandpa Stockwell last Saturday and had a fun time. Luckily the sky was overcast in the morning so the heat didn't catch up with us until mid-afternoon.

It was Family Fun Day so all of the kids got a free t-shirt, face painting and balloons and they had some kicking/throwing stations, photo ops and autographs with the players before the players practiced.

We saw the KC Wolf first thing! (Brett later asked us if we didn't think the Wolf looked pregnant? LOL!)








A lady from the McDonald's booth asked us if she could put Brett's painted face on their website, but I have no idea where she was going to put it . . . . .


We wiggled into a space for autographs (they did them from 1:10-1:30 so not a lot of time) - I think this guy scared Brett a little bit (see hand on shoulder :)



I was proud of Brady - he had his signature "intro" and wasn't scared to talk to each player - "Hey, can you sign my book, my shirt and then my brother's shirt?" He lined up the 3 things he wanted them to sign right away and it worked well.


We told Jon McGraw we were big KSU fans :)





When Matt Cassel started getting close. I started getting pretty claustrophic, but the boys did get his autograph and I took this picture right before excusing myself!


No comments: