Before leaving work last night, I quickly searched the internet for something to make for dinner. I found this Orange Chicken recipe -
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/orange-chicken-rice-bowl-111153.aspx
(can't say enough about the Kraft foods website - always fast, always easy and always yummy)
I changed it up a bit - just used broccoli for veggies (mainly because that's what my kids and I love best) - and got frozen egg rolls to serve with it. And I know it's not really a "recipe" because it's mainly common sense, but the salad dressing/orange juice sauce is the secret so thought I would share.
The best part was my kids' eating dinner (having seconds) and acting like I was a good cook!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Watch out Hunan (or Hunam?).... my kids and Adam would like that. It would be a cheez-it night for me.
Post a Comment