I think TBones games go faster than Royals games because they do fun things between every inning and the seats are really close. The boys enjoyed "dippin dots" and Brady got his picture taken with "Sizzle" (Brett said "he has horns" and slowly backed away :)

It officially felt like summer when we made it to the pool Saturday and Sunday!

They found some bugs in the wave pool and Brady spent time cleaning them out for Brett :)

End of day snow cones - aww, it feels like summer.



3 comments:
Fun fun! I love that pool!
Then you better come visit us soon! :)
Hi Sharla,
The stripe quilt is 72x96 finished . I usually make this size for a twin, but it hangs over quite far, so you could measure your double bed and see if it would cover where you want it to. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Post a Comment