I planted this clematis a couple years ago and this year is the first year it's been really pretty.
The peony was here when we moved in, but it had a couple years where it budded out but never bloomed. I was thrilled to see these blooms (don't they look great on the kids' filthy picnic table?!)
We have grapes growing up a trellis to the side of our front porch. They do great there, but unfortunately the seedless grapes we thought we planted have seeds in them. So they aren't nearly as convenient to eat (although Trevor thinks they are - unfortunately grapes/raisens are poisonous to dogs so I really have to watch him).
This spring we have a nest in our grapes and Ed actually saw a baby bird in our yard. When we got home Monday, Brady asked to get a ladder so he could look into the nest. He spent a lot of time up there!








2 comments:
Are you going to make your own wine???
If you'll take the seeds out
Post a Comment