
Brady had his first coach pitch baseball game Sunday afternoon. All 14 players play the field and all 14 players get to bat each inning, so in the 1 hr. 15 minutes time limit, they made it through 2 innings.
Brady played short stop and left field and hit the ball both times up to bat. I think he had a lot of fun. It's been a learning process for me for sure. I want to give him space to just be with the team, but I also feel like I want to be nearby in case he needs help with his helmet or something. I'm figuring out how to play the "helpful mom" and not stress him out or get fired up ;)
He looks way too grown up for me in these pictures. It's official, I will cry on his first day of kindergarten.





No comments:
Post a Comment