We visited Grandma & Grandpa Jones Sunday to celebrate Ed's birthday and enjoy the beautiful day. While Grandma was fixing lunch, the boys decided they should start cracking (hammering) her big container of walnuts. They were in heaven! They filled up a little bowl with the nuts and would even eat them now and then (that was surprising).
And they visited their growing chicks (given to them on Easter) - Lucky and Chirpy.
After a very tasty lunch (thanks Brenda!), we went to Sparks to check out their flea market - I have a feeling if I had been there when it started on Thursday I could have done some damage, but a lot of the booths were already closing up when we got there so we quickly went through most of the booths. I got some old croquet balls to go with the sticks I got last year and a BIG embroidery hoop, something I was actually looking for.



No comments:
Post a Comment