Thursday, May 28, 2009

At the Lake

I barely threw our swimsuits in.

But I'm so glad I did. And I'm so glad my mom and I decided to leave the auction early Saturday morning (after we saw "the lake was like glass" - as my mom says) to go because it was the best day of the weekend. And I'm so glad my dad humors us and says he can try and charge the boat in 10 minutes, when he usually does it for a couple hours.

It felt wonderful.



Ed and the boys were brave and swam - they said it wasn't bad, but I felt the water (with my pinky toe) and it was chilly :)
And after seeing how brave Brady is around the water this year already, he is officially signed up for July swimming lessons!

2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Where are the pictures of you in your swimsuit???? I must find a new one soon!

Sharla said...

My quest for a new suit hasn't happened - although I've found several little girls' suits I wish were in my size!