Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Favorite Things Swap!

I participated in this Favorite Things Swap! (Kelly just happens to be the one who made my "Brady/Brett" circle necklace that I wear EVERY DAY.) Yesterday I received my package from my swap partner, Kim. It was exciting to get someone else's "favorite things" - especially since some of those happened to be mine too!

(Sorry for the low quality of picture, I took this right before I went to bed last night so it was dark.)

Scrapbook paper, cards, ribbon, gift bags/tissue paper, pen and a cookie scoop with a Homemade Oreo recipe. Good Stuff! Thank you Kim!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello! To answer your question on the 9 patch quilt, most of my fabrics were just from my collection of reds, blues, greens, yellows and a few oranges. I wanted to keep it looking kind of primary color retro. If that makes sense. :) -Allison