Yeah, since Brady likes Harry Potter and is into magic right now I coaxed them into being Wizards since the Mom/son dance in November is a king/queen, wizard theme (like it was western 2 years ago when we went).
No, Mrs. Rowley, I went to Joanne's to get a pattern/fabric and after realizing they had wizard costumes that cost the same as 1 yard of fabric was going to cost, I decided (although it wasn't what I would have MADE) to just buy them. :)
4 comments:
Wizard?
Yeah, since Brady likes Harry Potter and is into magic right now I coaxed them into being Wizards since the Mom/son dance in November is a king/queen, wizard theme (like it was western 2 years ago when we went).
I suppose you just Whipped that costume out overnight?
No, Mrs. Rowley, I went to Joanne's to get a pattern/fabric and after realizing they had wizard costumes that cost the same as 1 yard of fabric was going to cost, I decided (although it wasn't what I would have MADE) to just buy them. :)
Post a Comment