Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 09

It was magical! Well, I probably wouldn't go that far . . . . .but the boys enjoyed wearing their wizard costumes and got to wear them at least 7 different times the week of Halloween and most of the events were fun. So I think we it's safe to say we had a pretty good Halloween!

The Friday night before Halloween we went to a pool party and carnival in Mission. We got to swim in the dark and they had spiders and pumpkins around the pool. It was fun to go swimming in October and the boys loved jumping in.





Wednesday night we went to the Merriam Marketplace and enjoyed their Halloween activites - pumpkin painting, pumpkin bowling, candy scramble, etc.





Brady & Cameron (our neighbor) finding candy during the flashlight candy scramble - I think Brady found 25 Airheads! He thought he hit the jackpot.





Thursday afternoon we went to Ed's office party.

Brett had a school party Friday afternoon that Brady attended as well (since his school was closed). And then Friday night we went to Brady's school's Trunk or Treat. They were asking for more "trunks" so we volunteered at the last minute. I had no idea you were supposed to decorate your trunk! Oh well, the kids didn't care as long as they got candy. It was a cold night though!





Thankfully Saturday was a warmer day and we found our neighbor's shortly after going out so the boys had a lot of fun. Brett was wound up! He would run back after getting candy at each house screaming with joy.





After trick or treating, the Lee's had everyone over for treats/drinks. The kids had a lot of fun playing and decorating cookies!



And that was the end of our Halloween festivities - THE END.

1 comment:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Hello Miss! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!

I actually posted on the chalkboard labels on my canisters. I will post the link, but in case you can't pull it up, it's under my "cool stuff I made" labels on my blog! It was super easy and way cheap!

Blessings,
LMM
http://sashabrodeur.blogspot.com/2009/07/you-can-paint-chalkboard-on-anything.html