
And of course, the highlight for the boys was hanging out with their cousins. Brady has already asked if he can go over to Garrett's house at Christmas.

At the end of the night, Garrett and Brady took the wishbone outside. I don't think Brady really knew what they were doing, but Garrett told him to make a wish and Brady immediately wished for a new Bokugan. I sure hope Santa brings one!

Friday we headed to Emporia to get pics taken with Santa (NO line and cheap, this year FREE - Mrs. Claus didn't even really want to take the picture and charge us so we all lined up and just took our own photos. Fine by us!)

And I have to include this pic of Ed and his trophy - he found it on my grandparent's farm. . . . we all went back the next day so we could find the entire skeleton. . . . .and we were successful. That's all I have to say.



No comments:
Post a Comment