Monday, April 11, 2011

Catching Up

A couple of weekends ago Ed and I were able to go to Howl at the Moon - we planned it around my brother and Becky's spring break so it was fun to go out with them, Becky's brother/wife and their friends Renee & Mark, Ed's cousin Brian, our neighbor Sarah (and some other people I didn't know. :) It was a fun night! These two just look suspicious. . . . Thanks for the bunny ears BT! Our neighbor Sarah, who I don't get to see nearly as often as I'd like - Cousin Brian who we really don't get to see very often - BT (and some strange blonde :) We were able to go out thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Jones, who watched the boys. Thank you! This wig totally cracked me up - The next day we went to see Toy Story 3 on Ice - Brett really liked it (Brady was more interested in how they changed the stage, what wasn't exactly like the movie, etc.) - it was even better than I thought it would be. Every time I see a troll doll I think of Quint cutting all of his troll doll's hair to look like Rusty Sowers (short on one side, long on the other) when we were little -

No comments: