I only include this next photo because there's somewhat of a funny story behind it. There was a really nice hotel beside the golf course with an open grass area. We were walking around it and I told the boys to go stand over by the bricks so I could take their picture. I think I said "over there in the corner by the bricks" and before I knew it Brett had his pants down going pee "over in the corner by the bricks" When I got after him, he looked like I had played a cruel joke on him. Obviously he thought I just knew he had to go potty and was telling him where to go or something? So this is him looking so happy with me - not. I guess I might as well include here that I think I had the flu this day and almost hurled in the trash can right outside the nice golf shop that opened onto the golf course. Good times. (This was also the day there were warnings of Tsunami type waves in this area)
Our pediatrician had told Ed and Brady about the Birch Aquarium at Brady's last checkup so we went. It was pretty cool, but small. They had a lot of cool sea horses and strange looking fish.
Beautiful sunsets on our way home from La Jolla - this is definitely where the surfers were.














No comments:
Post a Comment