It was "girl's day" Saturday - Dedra and Amy came up and we went shopping! Something we do together at least once a year and I need it/them. I would NEVER spend that much time shopping if I weren't with them - I guess I'm just not a good shopper but I really like my purchases and totally enjoyed their company (even though that night they went through my closet and laughed at the clothes I still have from high school and yes, Dedra reminded us that next year will be our 15-year anniversary. yikes!).
I DO love finding a cute pair of shoes though :)

We came home and ate Mexican with Ed and the boys and Quint & Susan. Looking at Quint & Susan's Hawaii honeymoon pictures made me ready for summer (and a vacation!).
Good times!
2 comments:
It was a great time. I have the same pic on mine. Your post would have been even better with a pic or two of the flannel :)
Are you wearing the orange shoes?
Post a Comment