Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF!

Couldn't be more ready for a weekend! Brady has a bday party tomorrow afternoon (and I'm going to the store to make the March scrapbook page), but other than that it's a pretty free 2 days.

I DO have a couple things I'd like to cross off my list:
  • get elastic so I can finish the pajama pants I'm TRYING to make

  • get grass seed so we can watch grass grow in a pot (idea inspired from Brady's classroom - he's the "plant helper" this week and loves to show me his grass in the mornings)

  • make these with the kiddos - did you know March is the most difficult time of year for birds and the best time to feed them in your yard? I saw that in an email recently and was surprised. I already wanted to make these, but now I feel it might really help.

Happy weekend!

No comments: