Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pat's Day!

Hope you're wearing green! I can't wait to hear about Brady's St. Pat's Day party - they were making/bringing all kinds of green foods and he's been very excited about the possibility of little green men hiding around his classroom. Sandy is off today, so Brett and I have thoroughly enjoyed hanging out (what a BEAUTIFUL day!).

After dropping Brady off, we had to go get some more jelly beans!



And do a little painting -


A little big of digging and tricycle riding (I know, no green! but that's what happens when you don't get out of your pajamas until naptime! :) -

And tonight we're going to go on our first bike ride of the year (all of us). Hooray for 80 degrees!! At least I can say I felt like I was on spring break for one day . . . . . .

2 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

what is that with "stockwell" on it?

Sharla said...

The wooden box from Goodwill