Our weekend didn't start as planned. Brady had been complaining about his bottom hurting for about a day and school had called Friday afternoon to say he was still complaining about it. So Brady and I headed to Urgent Care when I got home Friday. Unfortunately it looked like most of city was there too. We waited 3 hours before getting to see the doctor (I totally understand we were not nearly as serious as some of the cases) and he was diagnosed with a yeast infection. She said warm baths, anti-fungal creme and Benadryl would help us get through it. I feel so sorry for him because it's driving him crazy.
Yesterday he took 4 baths, so we've had some quality tub time. . . . . .
And to give you something more interesting to look at :), here's a scrapbook page I finished this weekend. I asked Brady to draw a picture of himself in January (when he turned 5) and I asked him some questions about his favorite things.

1 comment:
Looks like Garrett ranks #1 with Brady!
Post a Comment