I've also made the following 2 recipes:
Slushy Peach salad - (I've wanted to try this for a long time, not sure where I got it from. It was good, but by the time we actually ate it last night, it was pretty much totally thawed)
1 c sugar
1 1/2 c orange juice
3/4 cup lemonade
1/3 of large can crushed pineapple
6 c diced peaches (approximately 13-14)
Mix together and immediately freeze in pint bags (4 bags per batch). When ready to serve, partially unthaw (20 minutes) and serve as slushy fruit salad.
And when we came home from vacation, we had tomatoes everywhere! I made this spaghetti sauce (so I could freeze it - wasn't up for canning) and this has become one of my favorite "snacks" - cut a bowl full of cherry tomatoes in half, crumble feta cheese on top of them, squeeze a little bit of lemon juice and olive oil over them and toss. SO good!



1 comment:
With the exception of the spaghetti sauce, these sound gross! Issues with the fruit and tomatoes!!!
Post a Comment