Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Ed got me tickets to the Norah Jones concert for Valentine's Day. (Unusual for us, but we were able to spend a night out the last 2 weekends at the Power & Light district - very fun place, especially when its nice outside.) However, when Ed asked me yesterday afternoon where the concert tickets were, I was a little panicked. I HAD NO IDEA. Luckily, TicketMaster was able to get us new tickets for our seats!!

The concert was awesome. It might be the first time where I thought the concert music sounded SO much better than the CDs and I like the CDs. Her voice is AMAZING and the Midland Theatre was beautiful. (On a side note, I had no idea how short she is.)





After the concert we headed over to the center of the Power & Light district because Gretchen Wilson was having a free concert outside right after the PBR. We caught her last few songs (Red Neck Cowgirl being her last one) - fun atmosphere!



And they had the fires going - it was so nice to BE OUTSIDE this weekend.

No comments: