Thursday, March 4, 2010

This morning

This morning Brett and I joined Brady at his school so I could read a Dr. Seuss book to his class ("Celebrity reader" - I read Horton Hatches the Egg).

When I reminded Brett that we were going to Kindergarten, he said "Because I'm 5 now?!"



Both boys were playing with my old phone this morning (and sharing it - AMAZING concept) - on the way to school Brady said, "Mom, I don't think my wireless network is connected." (I found out later that's what the operator on the other end of the line had said :) For a moment, I couldn't imagine where this terminology had come from!

2 comments:

Mrs. Rowley said...

Is there a reason Brady is standing on his head?

Sharla said...

His class was supposed to take pictures of themselves reading Dr. Seuss in "wacky" places so Ed held him upside down. They are all on a bulletin board in his classroom and are going to be judged