Monday, August 11, 2008

Ed's Ride to Work

As many of you know, Ed has really gotten into a health kick this summer (I think he's trying to make me look bad! :) I get to go to Olive Garden now (salads) and this summer we've had more fresh fruit in our house then ever before (which is awesome because both boys think its cool to get an apple off the counter and eat it now because dad does).

Anyway, Ed has been talking about riding his bike to work but was trying to decide how he would do it since he has "pick-up" duties after work and that includes some busy streets. This week Brady and Brett are both going to Sandy's since Brady's school is off a week to get their classrooms ready - so Ed decided this would be a great week to try the bike commute out! I dropped the "trailer" off at Sandy's this morning and he'll pick it up for the boys to ride in.

I reminded Brady of this on our way to Sandy's this morning and he thinks it's totally "awesome!"
So far so good - I had to get out my camera this morning to see him off :)


No comments: