
You can't even tell he got it out of the quarter machine, can you? :) Anyway, its very special and I've worn it every day since (and he checks to make sure). He's fascinated with rings and has been wearing many of my "toe rings" on his fingers and a special gold one Grandma Jones gave him. Ed was beginning to worry about the "feminine accessories" so they found some boy ones in the quarter machine too.
Yes, he's a sweet kid that keeps us entertained every day, but he is ALWAYS getting hurt! I was walking the dogs last night, pulling Brett in the wagon and Brady was walking behind us. All of a sudden, I hear a big thud and Brady had tripped over the wagon or something and I was about to pull it over his arm. So I'm thinking he's hurt his arm or leg when he starts crying and then I see his face - skinned right in the middle of the forehead and down the nose (sorry for the bad bathroom lighting - and I had to take it of both of us to get him to agree - however, he was laughing so hard at himself in the mirror before we left)





1 comment:
I love the new ring! Very fashionable.
Post a Comment