Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sidewalk Paint

I found this recipe on the internet (stir same ratio of cornstarch and water together and add food coloring) and we tried it out with the Lee's last night in the driveway. The paint dries really bright and I think the kids had fun. We'll definitely do this again!




Brady liked to "flick" his paint everywhere and was also interested in writing "West" but only got the "W" written before moving on to something else


Cameron wrote his name "Cam"


And Brett got the award for covering the most driveway with paint - I was surprised the big boys took the smaller brushes and Brett & Porter got the bigger ones. Brett, as you can see in the next picture, was also the one who had to get hosed down because he had paint all over him (but it came off really easy)




No comments: