Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

I've NEVER been one to make resolutions. But this year I am.
  • Fitness - It's hard to admit (to myself) but it's been a long time since I've really been in shape. And it's not because I wouldn't love to, but I have never found that hour in the day. But I'm going to FIND the time this year (and feel good in my swimsuit).
  • Home - I'm going to declutter and get rid of the stuff we don't LOVE - which I hope will make it easier to have an organized house.
  • Projects - I want to finish the Christmas quilt I started last year and get all of my scrapbooks up to date (and figure out how I'm going to record memories/pics moving forward. . .)
  • Family - Be in the moment. Patience and understanding. Growth and love. Happy Home.

No comments: