Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve

The kids were BUSY on New Year's Eve. They took newspaper, scissors and tape and locked themselves into my parent's downstairs bathroom. The result was this. . . .















It was hard to get this picture of them because they thought there was "still work to do." I think that's when the adults told them they had done enough :)





















Some "in progress" pictures.




































In addition to making the chain, the kids had fun playing games. Breckyn & Brynna each got a new Nintendo DS and Garrett already had one. (Brady has since decided he would like one too - good thing he has a bday coming. . . .)






























And the Rowley's brought their Wii. Brett thoroughly enjoys the Wii. Every other word was "Can I play the Wii??














And they all played Operation. Another game on Brady's bday list!















While the kids were doing this, we were playing "Pitch" and Scatterglories. I wasn't sold on learning a new card game (it usually takes me far too long to catch on), but it was FUN!


No comments: