Friday, January 29, 2010

He's Six

Brady Paul is 6 today! At 6, Brady:

  • best subject is math and is starting to read
  • LOVES Star Wars
  • will eat almost anything - favorite food is shrimp
  • cracks up constantly while watching Tom & Jerry

He got a new bike this morning (and agreed to wear the "6" shirt I made last night. I wasn't sure if he would think this was still cool, but he did.)




















And he showed me the bars on each wheel that will allow him to do "tricks."





















Ed is taking a cookie cake/juice boxes to his classroom this afternoon. (Not beautiful, but it will taste good :)
















Little britches is having a hard time and constantly asks when his birthday is and wants me to know he wants pink punch at his race car party. It might be a long 4 months! But he was happy to help me make the cookie cake and got one for himself.





















1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Happy birthday Brady! I hope he loves the bike. Shirt is cute. And good job to you keeping your letters from slanting left!! :)