Monday, February 1, 2010

Science Party

Brady invited 6 friends over for a science party on Saturday. We had a lot of science experiments planned for them, but I'll admit keeping 7 kindergartner boys entertained and focused for 2 hours wasn't easy! But I think they all had fun.

I cut large men's undershirts down the front to make lab coats -













We connected marshmallows with toothpicks (made molecules), made slime, fake snow, and did experiments in soda bottles (tornados, lava lamps) and a tornado.





























Looking out the window while Ed exploded 2 liter bottles with Mentos.



















I'll be honest. . . . . When the boys weren't doing an experiment, they were doing this - having balloon (or they would say "light saber") fights :)
















The funniest pics I took of the day were boys posing with the gummy eyeballs we put in their punch.


Next will be a birthday party for our 4-year-old. At least we'll be able to have it outside!!

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

Looks fun--I like the lab coats!