Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese Calendar

2010 is the year of the Tiger on the Chinese Zodiac Calendar and the boys have been learning about it at school, which led to Brady asking what each of us were. I knew I was a snake (from the House of Ma menu in Emporia!), but wasn't sure about everyone else. SinceI looked it up for Brady, thought I would share (really I just wanted you to see Ed kissing a fish :). And no, I don't think these descriptions fit us very well!

He's a dragon - popular, full of life, fun-loving. Best career options are priest, artist or politician.



I'm a snake - romantic, deep thinking, wise/charming, dismiss others too easily and are stingy with $$. Best career options are teaching and psychiatry.



Brady is a monkey - intelligent, well-liked, successful in every field.

Brett is a dog - honest, faithful, worries too much and finds fault in others too quickly. Best career options are secret agent or business man.

No comments: