Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Party

The boys had their Valentine parties today - at the same time of course. I was hoping they would be staggered so I could just party all day long, but no such luck. Since Ed has been able to help out with a lot of Brady's activities, I decided to attend Brett's party. And he kept asking me "Why are you going to school with me?" I finally asked him if he didn't want me to come, and he said he wanted me to. I guess he just didn't understand WHY.

Brett with his friend, Jackson -
















The party started with a snack. We brought heart jigglers and Catelyn's mom brought heart cheese, so I thought they were very festive. (They did get a cupcake later :)




















And then they made monkey masks. It was fun to see the differences in how the kids colored them.



































And then they passed out Valentine's. Everyone brought a decorated box to put them in.

















And finally, before watching Charlie Brown's Valentine movie, they had a dance off. Dance baby Dance!































Brett & Vincent paired up for partner dancing -





























No comments: