Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Brady started talking about April Fools jokes on Monday. This is right up his alley! He was so excited he could barely contain himself thinking of all of the jokes he wanted to play on us. Luckily for us, he talks about them when we're around :)

I knew he had done something with Ed last night and when I got in the shower this morning I found out. The soap was gone! (Ed had to eventually show it to me on the towel rack) And Brady and I had put newspaper in Ed's shoes (so they wouldn't fit) and that was the first thing Brady asked me this morning "Did daddy find the paper in his shoes?!" (And I had done the same thing to Brady's.)

Ms Deja is great about encouraging these fun ideas (she talked about leprechans being in their classrooms around St. Patrick's Day and Brady was sure they were there). When Brady got to school this morning, he saw an orange pumpkin treat container on the table and the teachers greeted him with "Happy Halloween!" He thought it was hilarious.

Next year I'm going to have to be more planned! Let me know if you have any good tricks. . . .

2 comments:

Mrs. Rowley said...

Breckyn put a rubber band around the spray nozzle on our sink...just knowing that I would go to fix dinner and turn on the water for something! Sure enough...I got wet!
Brynna switched her cereal bowl for Brian's when he turned around to get something. He was quick, but still thought it was funny that she tried to get him to eat her Barbie Cereal!

Gotta love childhood silliness!

Sharla said...

Ed parked across the street when he picked Brady up from school and told him his truck had broke down and they were going to have to walk home. Go figure - Brady was excited to walk home!