I'm not sure if I showed this pillow when he lost his first tooth? If not, here's the pillow I made for him to put under his pillow- the tooth pocket has worked out well for lost teeth and $$. When I first made it I didn't think it turned out very cute, but it's growing on me. If nothing else, it serves a purpose :)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Tooth Fairy - Take Two
Brady lost his second tooth this morning - when I got back to the car after taking Brett to daycare he had pulled it out. And he was VERY proud :) You can see his new tooth has come in very quickly (right beside his new hole) and it looks very big compared to the others.

I'm not sure if I showed this pillow when he lost his first tooth? If not, here's the pillow I made for him to put under his pillow- the tooth pocket has worked out well for lost teeth and $$. When I first made it I didn't think it turned out very cute, but it's growing on me. If nothing else, it serves a purpose :)
I'm not sure if I showed this pillow when he lost his first tooth? If not, here's the pillow I made for him to put under his pillow- the tooth pocket has worked out well for lost teeth and $$. When I first made it I didn't think it turned out very cute, but it's growing on me. If nothing else, it serves a purpose :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment