When we were walking into school, Brady told me I didn't need to decorate his basket and I had no idea what he meant since I hadn't put any grass or anything in it. Then I saw glittler all over the bottom of the inside - who knows where that came from? Brady & Perry decided she needed glitter on her slippers . . . . .

They had a very tasty snack and made little bunny cars out of Ho-Ho's (we did these last year - idea from Family Fun magazine).

Gunther made his car without eating it like most of the kids :)

Teachers and class hopped out to the playground for the egg hunt -

And this is where the fun pretty much ended for Brady. He was in the middle of the line so many kids got a head start and when he tried to run out for the eggs, he accidentally toppled over another boy. This brought on many tears (no one got after him so I was really surprised by the breakdown) and he really didn't have fun hunting the eggs. . . . .Good thing we'll have a couple more hunts this weekend!

After the hunt, they each got to dye 2 eggs and make a bunny craft.



The party ended with Charlie Brown's Easter Egg Hunt. It was a full, but fun, morning!





No comments:
Post a Comment