I'm late on delivering a birthday gift to my 6-year-old niece, but I got the idea to make something and add it to her gift - then decided to make one for her brother and sister too (after I made one for my boys and they started fighting over it!).
SO . . . . . . .it's going to be late, but I hope they like/use them. Here's a snapshot of the fabric I used for the girls' version.
3 comments:
Can you take more pictures of it so I can see what exactly is going on??
Ha! I was trying to be sneaky so I wouldn't ruin the surpise (I haven't mailed them YET) and I might just want to make some for your boys too . . . . I promise I'll share where I got the instructions AFTER I make my share :)
Alright, I guess. Just be glad I already mailed your package this morning. Hmmmm.....
Post a Comment