Wednesday, January 6, 2010

SNOW much fun!

School is closed today. Possibly another 6 inches of snow coming this afternoon. This winter has been crazy! Unfortunately most of the time, the kids can't even play in the snow because it's so cold.
But they did get to go sledding on New Year's Eve with their cousins (and with Ed the week before but I missed it) and LOVED it. Even when grandpa got cold, Brett was still saying he wanted to go more. Crazy kids!

































Off they go!



























Bro went from smiling to this














so he got off and decided to mow (with his tongue out :). Dreaming of summer probably. . . .




















While the big kids were waiting to sled, they were doing this.















Breckyn got a turn before I went inside because my hands were on fire (no gloves WASN'T smart for the photographer)














And Brady thought he was pretty cool laying down.
















And by the end of it, I think my dad was COLD.

1 comment:

paige said...

i think 32 is about as cold as i like it...but love to look at snow in pictures!