His team has improved SO much. I can't even explain the transformation that has taken place.

The players are understanding when to pass, when to shoot, what defense means and how to play it - how to be aggressive! They are even getting an idea of who is good at what without anyone pointing it out. It's so fun to watch.
Brady went from playing no defense to being all over his player (1 on 1 baby!). Of course, being too aggressive involves fouling sometimes (okay, maybe that runs in the family :), but I'll take it over the alternative. He even got a floor burn last week - yep, I'm one proud momma!



5 comments:
Did you tell him about the time you fouled out when we subbed in at the end of a Varsity game (our freshmen year maybe)? :) You knew I'd remember!
Or when I fouled out of the first 3 games in the preseason tournament my senior year? Yeah, hopefully Brady is a better basketball player than I. :)
You were just being aggressive! It was probably just the refs :)
I knew he had a little Jayhawk blood in him!
Becky, no matter how many times you told him he was Jayhawk because of his birthday, he knew it wasn't true :)
Post a Comment