Friday, December 19, 2008

All-time favorite

You might think after seeing these guys at least 20 times in concert - we wouldn't be as excited, but we just found out Sawyer Brown is going to be in St. Joe at the end of February and it TOTALLY made my day!


We had awesome tickets when they were in St. Joe in 2004, but we were unable to go because Brady was like 3 days old and I couldn't bear to leave his side (don't worry, we've seen them many times since then:). I think I was so emotional I was crying at the thought of leaving my baby AND because I was going to miss Mark Miller up close!

3 comments:

Braxmeyers said...

Are you in the fan club?

Unknown said...

Braxmeyers asked a good question. If you join the fan club you can sign up for a meet and greet. Everyone who signs up gets to meet the guys.
You can also wonder ove to Koko's Universe and check out all our concert photos.

Sharla said...

Um, no we're not. I'll have to look into that!