Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa Claus came

I wasn't sure if he would, but Santa made it to our house! The boys got some really cool wooden toys - a stall with 12 horses and a corral for Brady and a toolkit for Brett. He also brought a lot of crayola bath stuff and Power Ranger swords/masks. I don't remember all of it, but they were happy little boys (and our living room was a tornado when we left for Lebo).

After opening presents Christmas morning, we headed to Lebo to celebrate with my family. My dad was able to bring my Grandma Rowley over for a little bit which was really nice. However, I was really upset when I realized all of the Christmas presents we had bought and wrapped for everyone were still in a bag in front of my dresser in Kansas City!! Luckily, the VanArsdales were going to Gardner Christmas night and agreed to pick them up for us (they must have been feeling very nice since they were leaving on a cruise to Mexico Saturday morning!).

A snapshot of the Christmas chaos :)



The boys got a lot of dress-up costumes and Brynna was more than willing to play and be a blue Power Ranger!



And Ed got a nice pack of baby wipes from my brother (for wiping off at work after his bike rides!)



After all the presents were opened and everyone couldn't eat anymore, the Wii came out.



Dad even got in some bowling.

No comments: