
Thanks to my parents, Ed and I were able to go watch "Marley and Me" this afternoon. I read the book a couple years ago and Ed has listened to it several times via audiobook so we were both excited to see it. I knew the story so I really didn't think I would cry. I still couldn't believe I was crying (as I was crying through the last 20 minutes of the movie), and then I remembered where I was when I actually finished the book. . . . . 9 months pregnant with Brett in the waiting room of the doctor's office . . . just bawling my eyes out as I finished the last pages. I had to laugh when I got home. People had to have thought I was the most emotional pregnant lady they had ever seen!
It was a good movie. As always, the book was far better (the movie left out some really good parts), but we enjoyed it and were glad to get out to a movie!



No comments:
Post a Comment