I got the snowman rocks at the Hillsboro craft fair in September - the booth had a whole wagon of them and I thought they were super cute.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Teacher gifts
It feels good to get some gifts ready and delivered. Tonight I made "Candy cane bath salts" and delivered some to our neighbors and got 3 teachers gifts ready. Ms. Lori, one of Brady's teachers, will be leaving at the end of the month to go to a new job so we are sad. But we wish her the best and are sure she's thankful she will be working closer to home.
I got the snowman rocks at the Hillsboro craft fair in September - the booth had a whole wagon of them and I thought they were super cute.

I got the snowman rocks at the Hillsboro craft fair in September - the booth had a whole wagon of them and I thought they were super cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment